Waldorf Turkey Pitas Recipe
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1 medium tart apple, diced
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, diced
- 8 whole wheat pita pocket halves
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Line pita halves with spinach; fill with turkey mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
2 filled pita halves: 363 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 75mg cholesterol, 626mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 7g fiber), 30g protein .
Reviews for Waldorf Turkey Pitas
"Made this for a gathering with my Aunts and Cousins and it was a big hit!! It also was great the next day for lunch. Wouldn't change a thing. Enjoy!!"