- 1-1/2 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 package (6 ounces) pork stuffing mix
- 1 medium tart apple, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 bone-in fully cooked spiral-sliced ham (8 pounds)
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large saucepan, bring apple juice and butter to a boil. Remove from heat; stir in stuffing mix, apple, onion, celery and walnuts.
- Place ham on a rack in a roasting pan. Spoon stuffing by tablespoonfuls between ham slices. Spoon pie filling over ham; sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake, uncovered, 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 140°. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Waldorf Stuffed Ham
"Great ham recipe that I made for a family dinner. I served this with green beans, au gratin potatoes and crescent rolls."
"Delicious, personally, I cooked my ham in a convection oven for an hour and fifteen which I think was too long. Next time, I'll check on it at the 45 minute mark... Delicious recipe!"