Wake-Up Wonton Cups
Dainty, delectable and delightfully different, these yummy breakfast bites add a fun touch to a healthy morning meal. Pepper sauce lends just a bit of heat…adjust to your liking. Gina Berry — Chanhassen, MN
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 10 wonton wrappers
- Cooking spray
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 10 drops hot pepper sauce
- Press wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with cooking
- spray. Spritz wrappers with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for
- 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the eggs, garlic powder and salt.
- Heat a small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray until hot.
- Add egg mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are
- completely set.
- Spoon eggs into cups. Top each with chopped tomato and a drop of
- pepper sauce. Yield: 10 wonton cups.
Nutritional Facts: 2 wonton cups equals 110 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 171 mg cholesterol, 269 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 medium-fat meat.