Wake-Up Wonton Cups Recipe
Dainty, delectable and delightfully different, these yummy breakfast bites add a fun touch to a healthy morning meal. Pepper sauce lends just a bit of heat…adjust to your liking. Gina Berry — Chanhassen, MN
- 10 wonton wrappers
- Cooking spray
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 10 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1. Press wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Spritz wrappers with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the eggs, garlic powder and salt. Heat a small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray until hot. Add egg mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set.
- 3. Spoon eggs into cups. Top each with chopped tomato and a drop of pepper sauce. Yield: 10 wonton cups.
2 each: 110 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 171mg cholesterol, 269mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 medium-fat meat.
Reviews for Wake-Up Wonton Cups
Reviewed Aug. 23, 2009
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC