Like most people, we always have leftover hard-cooked eggs after Easter. But my family doesn't mind because they know I'll be making these breakfast sandwiches.
2-3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 package (2 ounces) thinly sliced deli corned beef, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs, chopped
- 3 English muffins, split and toasted
- Sliced Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Egg, optional
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese and milk until smooth. Fold in corned
- beef, cheese and chopped eggs. Spread 1/3 cup mixture on each muffin
- Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until heated through. If
- desired, garnish each half with an egg slice and parsley. Yield: 2-3
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 424 calories, 25 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 216 mg cholesterol, 784 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 21 g protein.