Like most people, we always have leftover hard-cooked eggs after Easter. But my family doesn't mind because they know I'll be making these breakfast sandwiches.
Recommended: 10 Easy Breakfast Recipes to Make for Mom
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 package (2 ounces) thinly sliced deli corned beef, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 3 English muffins, split and toasted
- Sliced hard-cooked egg, optional
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese and milk until smooth. Fold in corned beef, cheese and chopped eggs. Spread 1/3 cup mixture on each muffin half.
- Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until heated through. If desired, garnish each half with an egg slice and parsley. Yield: 2-3 servings.
Originally published as Wake-Up Sandwiches in Cookin' Up Country Breakfasts Cookbook 1994, p22
Reviews for Wake-Up Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review