Wagon Wheel Supper Recipe
Kids will really enjoy this cheesy pasta dish souped up with corn and beef; it's perfect for a chilly spring night.
- 1/2 pound uncooked wagon wheel pasta
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1-3/4 cups water
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 envelope spaghetti sauce mix
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces sliced Colby cheese, cut into strips
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- 2. Stir in the water, soup, corn, spaghetti sauce mix and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- 3. Drain pasta; stir into beef mixture. Top with cheese; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Wagon Wheel Supper
Reviewed Apr. 1, 2013
"My kids love this dish."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC