Kids will really enjoy this cheesy pasta dish souped up with corn and beef; it's perfect for a chilly spring night.
- 1/2 pound uncooked wagon wheel pasta
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1-3/4 cups water
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 envelope spaghetti sauce mix
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces sliced Colby cheese, cut into strips
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the water, soup, corn, spaghetti sauce mix and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Drain pasta; stir into beef mixture. Top with cheese; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Wagon Wheel Supper in Simple & Delicious March/April 2007, p7
Reviews for Wagon Wheel Supper
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 1, 2013
"My kids love this dish."