Wagon Wheel Chili Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked wagon wheel or spiral pasta
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the chili, tomato sauce, ketchup and chili powder. Heat through.
- 2. Drain and rinse pasta; stir into chili. Garnish with cheese if desired. Yield: 3-4 servings.
1 each: 266 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 900mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 6g fiber), 13g protein.
Reviews for Wagon Wheel Chili
"recipes are simple, and chillies have enough vitamin C for our health"
"This tastes like bad spaghetti-o's. I don't really feel the pasta went well, and the sauce had a strange taste. My 5 year old cooked this with just a little help from me, so i had to eat it. It was easy, just not very good."
"The main reason I tried it was because it was first printed in a Cooking with Kids article in the magazine. It was more mild than regular chili so it went over very well in our household of picky eaters."