- 2 cups uncooked wagon wheel or spiral pasta
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the chili, tomato sauce, ketchup and chili powder. Heat through.
- Drain and rinse pasta; stir into chili. Garnish with cheese if desired. Yield: 3-4 servings.
Reviews for Wagon Wheel Chili
"recipes are simple, and chillies have enough vitamin C for our health"
"The main reason I tried it was because it was first printed in a Cooking with Kids article in the magazine. It was more mild than regular chili so it went over very well in our household of picky eaters."