Youngsters are sure to love the fun shape of the wagon wheel pasta in this zippy chili from Lora Scroggins of El Dorado, Arkansas. It's easy to whip up with canned chili and tomato sauce, so it's great for a hot lunch or quick dinner.
- 2 cups uncooked wagon wheel or spiral pasta
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the chili, tomato sauce, ketchup and chili powder. Heat through.
- Drain and rinse pasta; stir into chili. Garnish with cheese if desired. Yield: 3-4 servings.
Originally published as Wagon Wheel Chili in Quick Cooking December 2000, p40
Reviews for Wagon Wheel Chili
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review