- with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- Place pretzels onto a preheated waffle iron coated with cooking
- spray. Cook for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until golden brown. Carefully
- remove to wire racks. Immediately brush with butter and sprinkle
- with additional salt. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
For baked pretzels: Place on parchment-lined baking sheets. Brush with butter and sprinkle with additional salt. Bake at 475° for 7-9 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks. Serve warm.