Waffle Fry Nachos Recipe
- 1 package (22 ounces) frozen waffle fries
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 can (6 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2/3 cup salsa
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Sour cream
- 1. Bake fries according to package directions. Transfer to a 10-in. ovenproof skillet. Top with the bacon, onions, olives, tomatoes, salsa and cheeses. Return to the oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 370 calories, 23 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 683 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Reviews for Waffle Fry Nachos
"These are fantastic. I also add fresh chopped jalapino pepper just for a little kick."
"these are really good and I great change of pace from regular nachos!"