My husband and two grown sons really enjoy these fun nachos—they can devour a platter of them in no time. They're also fun to make when friends come over. —Debra Morgan, Idaho Falls, Idaho
Featured In: 29 Recipes For Ballpark-Favorite Foods
- 1 package (22 ounces) frozen waffle fries
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 can (6 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2/3 cup salsa
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Sour cream
- Bake fries according to package directions. Transfer to a 10-in. ovenproof skillet. Top with the bacon, onions, olives, tomatoes, salsa and cheeses. Return to the oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Waffle Fry Nachos in Quick Cooking March/April 2003, p48
Reviews for Waffle Fry Nachos
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 29, 2013
"These are fantastic. I also add fresh chopped jalapino pepper just for a little kick."
Reviewed Feb. 14, 2009
"these are really good and I great change of pace from regular nachos!"