Wade's Shrimp Spread Recipe
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Assorted crackers
- 1. Finely chop the shrimp; place in a bowl. Stir in the next six ingredients until well blended. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 37 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 159 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.