Wade's Shrimp Spread Recipe
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Assorted crackers
- 1. Finely chop the shrimp; place in a bowl. Stir in the next six ingredients until well blended. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 37 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 159mg sodium, trace carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Wade's Shrimp Spread
"I made this and it was great! It had more zing"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.