VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Assorted crackers
- Finely chop the shrimp; place in a bowl. Stir in the next six ingredients until well blended. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Serve with crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Wade's Shrimp Spread in Taste of Home October/November 1996, p47
Reviews forWade's Shrimp Spread
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 2, 2015
"I made this and it was great! It had more zing"