Vodka-Infused Cherry Tomatoes
58 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups vodka
- 1/2 cup coarse sea salt, optional
- 1/4 cup coarsely ground pepper, optional
- Using a skewer, poke a few holes in each tomato. In a container,
- combine tomatoes and vodka. Cover and refrigerate for 2 days.
- Pour tomatoes and vodka into a shallow serving dish. In a small bowl,
- combine salt and pepper if desired. Serve tomatoes with toothpicks
- and if desired, seasoned salt for dipping. Yield: 5 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 tomato (calculated without salt) equals 4 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.