- In a large bowl, toss bread with oil and transfer to a baking sheet.
- Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool to
- room temperature.
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, beans, artichokes, peppers,
- basil, onion, olives, capers and bread.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Drizzle over salad
- and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2-2/3 cups equals 424 calories, 15 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1,047 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 13 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.