- Preheat oven to 450°. In a large bowl, toss bread with oil and
- transfer to a baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, beans, artichokes, peppers, basil,
- onion, olives, capers and bread.
- In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients. Drizzle over salad and
- toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2-2/3 cups equals 424 calories, 15 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1,047 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 13 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.