Revelers of all ages can enjoy this non-alcoholic version of the punch-like refresher, often called ”Mardi Gras in a glass.” (Adults who want a more authentic flavor can mix in rum.)Country Woman Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
9 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups passion fruit juice
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups carbonated water
- Ice cubes
- Pineapple wedges and maraschino cherries
- Combine the juices in a pitcher. Just before serving, stir in
- carbonated water. Pour into hurricane or highball glasses filled
- with ice. Garnish with pineapple wedges and cherries. Yield: 9
- servings (3/4 cup each).
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup (calculated without garnishes) equals 61 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fruit.