Vinegar Noodles Recipe
- 1 cup uncooked spiral noodles
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onion
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a bowl; add cucumber and onion. Combine remaining ingredients in a jar with tight-fitting lid; shake well. Pour over noodle mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 312 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 434mg sodium, 71g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Vinegar Noodles
"We are a Weight Watchers twosome...and this was a WONDERFUl 5 points plus!!!"
"I make a huge batch for summer BBQs. And I am frequently asked for the recipe."
"I have doubled, tripled, and quadrupled this recipe. It is tasty and goes with so many things that no matter how much I make, it disappears."
"This is an excellent recipe that compliments many of our summertime meals. We prepare them often, especially with another Taste of Home recipe, Italian Sloppy Joes."