- 1 cup uncooked spiral noodles
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onion
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a bowl; add cucumber and onion. Combine remaining ingredients in a jar with tight-fitting lid; shake well. Pour over noodle mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Vinegar Noodles
Sort By :
"We love this salad! I've been making it for years. Every time I take it to a potluck I've been asked for the recipe, people love the taste. As someone else stated, I always double, triple, or quadruple the recipe. This is so goooood!"
"We are a Weight Watchers twosome...and this was a WONDERFUl 5 points plus!!!"
"I make a huge batch for summer BBQs. And I am frequently asked for the recipe."
"I have doubled, tripled, and quadrupled this recipe. It is tasty and goes with so many things that no matter how much I make, it disappears."
"I've made this may times for pot lucks and always get requests for the recipe. Easy, quick and refreshing."