Vinaigrette Veggie Salad Recipe
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine the cucumber, green pepper and tomatoes. Sprinkle with salt and celery seed. In a small bowl, whisk oil and vinegar. Pour over salad.; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
2/3 cup: 60 calories, 5g fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 101mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 vegetable, 1 fat
Reviews for Vinaigrette Veggie Salad
"I make this often, tasty and light, I often use salad vinegar instead. Great to bring to a gathering as it can be made earlier in the day and still looks good and stays crisp several hours later."