“All of my children love my Vinaigrette Veggie Salad,” says Connie Small of Schoolcraft, Michigan. “It’s easy to make and attractive, too. Sometimes I cut up the vegetables ahead of time so dinner preparation goes faster.”
Recommended: 10 Easy Dinners Kids Can Help Make
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- In a serving bowl, combine the cucumber, green pepper and tomatoes. Sprinkle with salt and celery seed. In a small bowl, whisk oil and vinegar. Pour over salad.; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Vinaigrette Veggie Salad in Taste of Home August/September 2005, p61
Reviews for Vinaigrette Veggie Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 29, 2009
"I make this often, tasty and light, I often use salad vinegar instead. Great to bring to a gathering as it can be made earlier in the day and still looks good and stays crisp several hours later."