Vinaigrette Veggie Salad Recipe
“All of my children love my Vinaigrette Veggie Salad,” says Connie Small of Schoolcraft, Michigan. “It’s easy to make and attractive, too. Sometimes I cut up the vegetables ahead of time so dinner preparation goes faster.”
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- In a serving bowl, combine the cucumber, green pepper and tomatoes. Sprinkle with salt and celery seed. In a small bowl, whisk oil and vinegar. Pour over salad.; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Vinaigrette Veggie Salad in Taste of Home August/September 2005, p61
Reviews for Vinaigrette Veggie Salad(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 29, 2009
I make this often, tasty and light, I often use salad vinegar instead. Great to bring to a gathering as it can be made earlier in the day and still looks good and stays crisp several hours later.