- In a large bowl, mix the first seven ingredients; add chicken and
- toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, 30 minutes. In a small bowl,
- whisk dressing ingredients.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add half of the chicken
- mixture; stir-fry 4-5 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from
- pan; repeat with remaining chicken. Cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, cilantro, carrots and chicken; toss
- to combine. Add peanuts and dressing; toss to coat. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.