Viennese Coffee Recipe
This isn't your regular cup of Joe! Dress it up with chocolate, whipped cream and more, making it a drink to savor! —Sharon Delaney-Chronis, South Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 3 cups strong brewed coffee
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup creme de cacao or Irish cream liqueur
- Whipped cream and chocolate curls, optional
- 1. In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the coffee, chocolate syrup and sugar. Cover and cook on low for 2-1/2 hours.
- 2. Stir in heavy cream and creme de cacao. Cover and cook 30 minutes longer or until heated through.
- 3. Ladle coffee into mugs. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate curls if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup (calculated without optional ingredients) equals 173 calories, 7 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 18 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC