Viennese Coffee Recipe
- 3 cups strong brewed coffee
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup creme de cacao or Irish cream liqueur
- Whipped cream and chocolate curls, optional
- 1. In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the coffee, chocolate syrup and sugar. Cover and cook on low for 2-1/2 hours.
- 2. Stir in heavy cream and creme de cacao. Cover and cook 30 minutes longer or until heated through.
- 3. Ladle coffee into mugs. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate curls if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 173 calories, 7g fat (5g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 18mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 0g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Viennese Coffee
"I am definitely going to try this coz loved the ingredients"
"Made this for a Christmas get together. It was a hit! I doubled the recipe for 6 adults and still did not make enough. I used chocolate sprinkles instead of the curls and it worked great!"