Viennese Coffee Recipe
- 3 cups strong brewed coffee
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup creme de cacao or Irish cream liqueur
- Whipped cream and chocolate curls, optional
- 1. In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the coffee, chocolate syrup and sugar. Cover and cook on low for 2-1/2 hours.
- 2. Stir in heavy cream and creme de cacao. Cover and cook 30 minutes longer or until heated through.
- 3. Ladle coffee into mugs. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate curls if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 173 calories, 7g fat (5g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 18mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Viennese Coffee
"I am definitely going to try this coz loved the ingredients"
"Made this for a Christmas get together. It was a hit! I doubled the recipe for 6 adults and still did not make enough. I used chocolate sprinkles instead of the curls and it worked great!"