This isn't your regular cup of Joe! Dress it up with chocolate, whipped cream and more, making it a drink to savor! —Sharon Delaney-Chronis, South Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 3 cups strong brewed coffee
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup creme de cacao or Irish cream liqueur
- Whipped cream and chocolate curls, optional
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the coffee, chocolate syrup and sugar. Cover and cook on low for 2-1/2 hours.
- Stir in heavy cream and creme de cacao. Cover and cook 30 minutes longer or until heated through.
- Ladle coffee into mugs. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate curls if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Viennese Coffee in Cooking for 2 Winter 2009, p63
Reviews for Viennese Coffee
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review