Victorian Iced Tea
Pretty and refreshing, this flavored iced tea was well-received at the Victorian-theme shower. To vary the taste, simply mix in a different fruit juice or blend than the one called for in my recipe.
-Robin Fuhrman, Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
10-12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 individual tea bags
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) cranberry-raspberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups cold water
- Ice cubes and fresh mint
- Place tea bags in a heat-proof pitcher; add boiling water. Cover and
- steep for 5 minutes. Remove and discard tea bags. Cover and
- refrigerate tea.
- Just before serving, combine cranberry-raspberry concentrate and cold
- water in a 2-1/2-qt. pitcher; stir in tea. Serve on ice. Garnish
- with mint. Yield: 10 (1-cup) servings.