- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 9-10 minutes or until a knife
- inserted near the center comes out clean. Carefully run a knife
- around edge of pan to loosen.
- With a knife, score center of omelet. Place vegetable mixture and
- half of cheese on one side; fold other side over filling. Sprinkle
- with remaining cheese. Cut in half to serve. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 omelet half equals 197 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 639 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 19 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 vegetable, 1-1/2 fat.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.