Very Raspberry Pie Recipe
- RASPBERRY TOPPING:
- 6 cups fresh raspberries, divided
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- CREAM FILLING:
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Fresh mint, optional
- Mash about 2 cups raspberries to measure 1 cup; place in a small saucepan. Add the sugar, cornstarch and water.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir 2 minutes longer. Strain to remove berry seeds if desired. Cool to room temperature, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for filling, beat the cream cheese, whipped topping and confectioners' sugar in a small bowl. Spread in bottom of crust.
- Top with remaining raspberries. Pour cooled raspberry sauce over top. Refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.
- Store in the refrigerator. Garnish with mint if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Very Raspberry Pie(17)
Sort By :
I gave away 1 piece of this pie the first time I made it this summer, the rest (3 more) I ate all by myself. This is so good; I can't believe my taste buds, yum, yum... I told them where to find the recipe because it was so good. The fourth time, I did not have as many raspberries (end of season), but it was still great. If you don't like the recipe, you made it wrong. It is very sweet, but so what!!! I have told everybody I know how good it was. Thanks.
Pie was okay. Used regular 9" pie crust. Way too much filling. Enough for two pies but only had one shell. Did not need six cups of raspberries either. Huge waste of expensive ingredients since I had no second shell. The pie tasted okay though...not great, but it WAS good
My husband loved this. It was very yummy!
I give this a 4 1/2. This pie is fresh and delicious........great summer surprise.
Too sweet, filling was too soft, didn't ever set up. Big mess and waste of precious raspberries. Will make my tried and true recipe, from now on. Big disappointment
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fruit Pie Recipes >
- Pie Recipes >
- Raspberry Pie >