- cornstarch and tapioca in a large bowl. Add 1/2 cup of blueberries;
- mash with a fork and stir well. Add lemon peel and remaining
- berries; toss to coat. Pour evenly over batter in pan. Drop
- remaining batter by rounded tablespoonfuls over filling. Bake at
- 350° for 40 minutes or until golden brown. Combine glaze
- ingredients; drizzle over warm cake. Yield: 20 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 270 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 70 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.