- Remove meat. Skim fat from cooking juices; transfer to a large
- saucepan. Bring to a boil. Combine cornstarch and water until
- smooth; gradually stir into juices. Return to a boil; cook and stir
- for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- When meat is cool enough to handle, shred with two forks. Return to
- slow cooker and stir in sauce mixture; heat through. Serve on rolls
- with pickle slices if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 sandwich (calculated without pickles) equals 417 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 881 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 28 g protein.