Very Berry Smoothies
We live on a remote side of an island in southeastern Alaska where blueberries are abundant. I use these and other berries as many ways as possible all summer long. These smoothies are scrumptious.—Bonnie Roher, Wrangell, Alaska
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) blueberry yogurt
- 1/4 cup grape juice
- 1-1/2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen blackberries
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2 tablespoons sugar
- In a blender, place all ingredients in the order listed; cover and
- process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
- Yield: 4 servings.