Very Berry Smoothies Recipe
We live on a remote side of an island in southeastern Alaska where blueberries are abundant. I use these and other berries as many ways as possible all summer long. These smoothies are scrumptious.—Bonnie Roher, Wrangell, Alaska
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) blueberry yogurt
- 1/4 cup grape juice
- 1-1/2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen blackberries
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1. In a blender, place all ingredients in the order listed; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 0g sugar total
Reviews for Very Berry Smoothies
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2011
"My whole family loved this one."
Reviewed Aug. 21, 2009
"Oh so yummy!"
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2009
"DELICIOUS!!!..and healthy pick me up in the morning"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC