We live on a remote side of an island in southeastern Alaska where blueberries are abundant. I use these and other berries as many ways as possible all summer long. These smoothies are scrumptious.—Bonnie Roher, Wrangell, Alaska
Featured In: 15 Recipes for Brunch-Time Drinks
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) blueberry yogurt
- 1/4 cup grape juice
- 1-1/2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen blackberries
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2 tablespoons sugar
- In a blender, place all ingredients in the order listed; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Very Berry Smoothies in Country Woman May/June 2004, p36
Reviews for Very Berry Smoothies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2011
"My whole family loved this one."
Reviewed Aug. 21, 2009
"Oh so yummy!"
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2009
"DELICIOUS!!!..and healthy pick me up in the morning"