Very Berry Smoothies Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) blueberry yogurt
- 1/4 cup grape juice
- 1-1/2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen blackberries
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2 tablespoons sugar
- In a blender, place all ingredients in the order listed; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Very Berry Smoothies in Country Woman May/June 2004, p36
Reviews for Very Berry Smoothies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2011
My whole family loved this one.
Reviewed Aug. 21, 2009
Oh so yummy!
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2009
DELICIOUS!!!..and healthy pick me up in the morning