Very Berry Smoothies Recipe
We live on a remote side of an island in southeastern Alaska where blueberries are abundant. I use these and other berries as many ways as possible all summer long. These smoothies are scrumptious.Bonnie Roher, Wrangell, Alaska
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) blueberry yogurt
- 1/4 cup grape juice
- 1-1/2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen blackberries
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2 tablespoons sugar
- In a blender, place all ingredients in the order listed; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Very Berry Smoothies in Country Woman May/June 2004, p36
Reviews for Very Berry Smoothies(3)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review