- 1-3/4 cups reduced-fat whipped topping, divided
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant white chocolate pudding mix
- Spread 1/4 cup whipped topping into the crust. Combine berries and sugar substitute; spoon 1 cup over topping.
- In a bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick. Carefully spoon over berries. Spread with remaining whipped topping. Top with remaining berries. Refrigerate for 45 minutes or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Very Berry Pie
Sort By :
"My daughters and I love this pie! I have been making it several years, since I saw it in your magazine. It has been the choice for birthdays, instead of a cake! It is light, refreshing, and yummy!!! We substitute cheesecake pudding mix when we cannot find the white chocolate pudding mix and love it as well."
"This was delicious. Everyone loved it!"
"Replaced graham cracker crust with a regular homemade roll out crust to avoid hydrogenated oils/trans fats. Made vanilla pudding from scratch to avoid the hydrogenated oils/trans fats again and used canned whipped topping instead of the frozen whipped topping as they have hydrogenated oils/trans fats too, including the cool whip free. Turned out awesome and eliminated a ton of trans fats, making this pie relatively healthy! :)"
"Yum! I tried this with a mix of black berries, raspberries strawberries and blue berries. Just a few of each, made it sooo good! We love this, and it is very easy and quick to make!"