Becky Thompson of Maryville, Tennessee came up with this quick pie with she needed a low-fat dessert for a get together. "My husband picked this pie over apple pie, which he generally prefers," she recalls. "He raves about how good it is."
- 1-3/4 cups reduced-fat whipped topping, divided
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant white chocolate pudding mix
- Spread 1/4 cup whipped topping into the crust. Combine berries and sugar substitute; spoon 1 cup over topping.
- In a bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick. Carefully spoon over berries. Spread with remaining whipped topping. Top with remaining berries. Refrigerate for 45 minutes or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Very Berry Pie in Quick Cooking May/June 2005, p53
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Very Berry Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review