Very Berry Peach Sauce Recipe
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup red currant jelly
- 2 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Stir in jelly until smooth. Stir in the peaches, blueberries and raspberries.
- 2. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Cook 3-4 minutes longer or until thickened (some berries will remain whole). Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1/3 cup) equals 116 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, trace sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Very Berry Peach Sauce
"I made today from my son's little get together and I tasted it and it is really good"
"I thought this was okay for a light dessert over vanilla ice cream."
"Can this be prepared ahead snd frozen?"