Very Berry Peach Sauce Recipe
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup red currant jelly
- 2 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Stir in jelly until smooth. Stir in the peaches, blueberries and raspberries.
- 2. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Cook 3-4 minutes longer or until thickened (some berries will remain whole). Yield: 6 servings.
1/3 cup: 116 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, trace sodium, 30g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 2g fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Very Berry Peach Sauce
"I made today from my son's little get together and I tasted it and it is really good"
"I thought this was okay for a light dessert over vanilla ice cream."
"Can this be prepared ahead snd frozen?"