Very Berry Parfaits Recipe
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries, divided
- 2 cups sliced fresh or frozen unsweetened strawberries, divided
- 1-3/4 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cold water. Pour into eight parfait glasses; refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- 2. Top with half of the blueberries and half of the strawberries. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Pour over berries. Top with remaining berries. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour longer. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 68 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 208mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Very Berry Parfaits
"These are great! The perfect yummy, fruity dessert! We used fresh berries.~ Theresa"