Very Berry-licious Smoothies
Four berry flavors combine refreshingly in this cool, colorful beverage. It's the perfect complement to my mom's brunch menu, or sip it while enjoying a lazy summer afternoon on the patio.
Warwick, Rhode Island
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 4 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces) blackberry yogurt
- In a blender, combine half of the ingredients; cover and process
- until blended. Pour into chilled glasses. Repeat with remaining
- ingredients. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 148 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 34 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.