Very Berry-licious Smoothies Recipe
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 4 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces) blackberry yogurt
- In a blender, combine half of the ingredients; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Very Berry-licious Smoothies(5)
Sort By :
Such a great fruit flavor. My toddler loves smoothies so I made this for us one day as a snack and he loved it too BUT it is a bit thick so I had to microwave his so he could drink it through a straw. I recommend using a little bit more cranberry juice to thin it out a bit. I had cherry yogurt on hand so I used that instead of the blackberry but it tasted great with the other flavors.
I'm not usually a big smoothie fan, but I made these with a "breakfast for dinner" night. These were very good and actually pretty good for you. The only blackberry yogurt I could find was "lite" but that just lowered the calories and fat unintentionally. Rather than dragging out my blender that I don't often use, I made this directly in large plastic cups with my immersion "stick" blender which made it super simple to make.
What can I say......yum, yum! Definitely a keeper.
My eight year old son couldn't get enough of it this morning!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Cold Beverages >
- Cranberry Juice Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >