- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon water
- In a large bowl, combine the berries, sugar and 2 tablespoons flour; transfer to an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, oats, brown sugar, almonds, cinnamon and remaining flour. Stir in the oil, butter and water until moistened. Sprinkle over berries.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Very Berry Crisp
"This recipe is excellent and quick to put together. I substituted Marionberries (blackberries) for the raspberries. I also doubled the filling since I had a feeling it would be popular but left the topping as is. I so prefer crisps over cobblers and pies; easier to put together and a lot less calories. This is one of those recipes that is so versatile you can throw in any combination of fruit and it will be excellent."
"This recipe turned out perfect! I made it gluten free by using crushed cinnamon chex instead of graham crackers, and all purpose gluten free flour. Because of the cinnamon sugar in the chex, I decreased the brown sugar by 1/2. To the filling, I added some lemon zest and vanilla extract. I will definitely make this again!"
"Excellent! My husband loved it."
"WE HAD IT FOR THE 4TH ALL OF IT WAS GONE I HAD TO MAKE IT AGAIN FOR ME.I ALSO PUT IN RHUBARB OUT STANDING"
"Made this tonite for my family. Oh my goodness. It was delicious! Didn't have any raspberries so I increased the strawberries and blueberries to 3 cups each. Served it with vanilla ice cream. This is a keeper."
"I just made this and it's awesome, the strawberries were freshly picked from my garden. There is no improving on this recipe and its guilt free! Will share this recipe and definitely make again."
"I made this for company last night--they loved it, and my husband called it a "keeper". It was a bit juicy, so next time I will use a bit more flour in with the berries. Also, I will plan to have this fresh out of the oven the next time I serve it so the topping doesn't have time to become soggy. It was great with ice cream!"
"i have a question about the graham cracker crumbs...would it be more like little chunks of cracker or more finer?..."