Very Berry Crisp Recipe
“I love this recipe because it’s easy, low-fat, versatile and delicious! The crispy topping is flavored with graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon and almonds and doesn’t taste light at all. Great with frozen yogurt or whipped topping.” —Janet Elrod, Newnan, Georgia
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the berries, sugar and 2 tablespoons flour; transfer to an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, oats, brown sugar, almonds, cinnamon and remaining flour. Stir in the oil, butter and water until moistened. Sprinkle over berries.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving equals 193 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 35 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC