Very Berry Bruschetta
Watch out, Mr. Bagel, there’s more than one way to spread strawberry cream cheese. We also suspect this topping would be delicious on morning toast—if you can keep it around that long. —Debbie Limas, North Andover, Massachusetts
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable PHILADELPHIA® Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread
- 6 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup each fresh blueberries, blackberries and raspberries
- 6 slices pound cake
- Whipped cream in a can
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, orange juice and peel until
- blended. In a large bowl, combine the berries. Place a cake slice on
- each of six dessert plates; top with cream cheese mixture and
- berries. Garnish with whipped cream. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (calculated without whipped cream) equals 291 calories, 17 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 96 mg cholesterol, 238 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 4 g protein.