Very Berry Bruschetta Recipe
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable strawberry cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup each fresh blueberries, blackberries and raspberries
- 6 slices pound cake
- Whipped cream in a can
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, orange juice and peel until blended. In a large bowl, combine the berries. Place a cake slice on each of six dessert plates; top with cream cheese mixture and berries. Garnish with whipped cream. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving: 291 calories, 17g fat (11g saturated fat), 96mg cholesterol, 238mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Very Berry Bruschetta
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.