Very Berry Bruschetta Recipe
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable strawberry cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup each fresh blueberries, blackberries and raspberries
- 6 slices pound cake
- Whipped cream in a can
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, orange juice and peel until blended. In a large bowl, combine the berries. Place a cake slice on each of six dessert plates; top with cream cheese mixture and berries. Garnish with whipped cream. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving: 291 calories, 17g fat (11g saturated fat), 96mg cholesterol, 238mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Very Berry Bruschetta
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.