Versatile Seasoning Mix
One year, I gave salt shakers filled with this mix to Sunday school instructors. When one teacher asked for a refill, I knew this recipe was a winner!
64 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/3 cup garlic powder
- 1/4 cup celery salt
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 cup dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 3 tablespoons garlic salt
- 4 teaspoons pepper
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Store in shaker-topped
- containers. Sprinkle on soups, stews, salads or baked potatoes or
- use as a meat rub. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 teaspoon) equals 6 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 620 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.