- Yield: 9 cups (number of batches varies depending on recipe used).
- To prepare pancakes: Combine 1-1/2 cups oat mix, egg and water in a
- bowl. Let stand for 5 minutes. Pour by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly
- greased hot griddle. Turn when bubbles form on top; cook until
- second side is golden brown. Yield: 10 pancakes.
- To prepare muffins: Combine 3 cups oat mix, egg and milk in bowl.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 400° for
- 15-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes
- before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 1
- To prepare peach crisp: Combine 2 cups oat mix and brown sugar in
- bowl; mix well. Pat 1-1/4 cups into a greased 8-in. square baking
- pan. Spread with pie filling. Sprinkle with remaining oat mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm
- with ice cream or whipped topping if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 330 calories, 17 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 271 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.