- 1 hour.
- Punch the dough down. Shape into two loaves; place each in a 9-in. x
- 5-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Cover and let rise in a
- warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Beat egg white and water; brush over loaves. Sprinkle with oats. Bake
- at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 loaves (16 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 133 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 108 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.