Vermicelli Pasta Salad Recipe
- 12 ounces uncooked vermicelli
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) creamy Italian salad dressing
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dill seed
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Cook vermicelli according to package directions. Drain; transfer to a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Refrigerate until cold. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Vermicelli Pasta Salad in Simple & Delicious April/May 2014
Reviews for Vermicelli Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review