- 1 package (6.9 ounces) chicken-flavored rice and vermicelli mix
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Cook rice mix according to package directions. Stir in the chicken, mayonnaise, artichokes, onion, olives and lemon-pepper. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forVermicelli Chicken Salad
"Made this with rotisserie bought chicken, followed the recipe, but think next time I will use only 1/4 tsp. lemon pepper as is was quite strong flavored. Served it in scooped out fresh tomatoes or on platter, salad in center, surrounded with fresh tomato wedges. Was good for a change! Similar recipe, without chicken, Chilled Rice salad, Country Aug/Sept. 1993, pg. 51."