- 1 package (6.9 ounces) chicken-flavored rice and vermicelli mix
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Cook rice mix according to package directions. Stir in the chicken, mayonnaise, artichokes, onion, olives and lemon-pepper. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Vermicelli Chicken Salad in Quick Cooking July/August 2005, p49
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Vermicelli Chicken Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review