Vermicelli Chicken Salad Recipe
"This recipe was given to me by a friend, and it's wonderful," notes Liz Hughes of Burnsville, Minnesota. Marinated artichokes and ripe olives lend flavor to this chilled rice salad that starts with a packaged rice mix.
- 1 package (6.9 ounces) chicken-flavored rice and vermicelli mix
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Cook rice mix according to package directions. Stir in the chicken, mayonnaise, artichokes, onion, olives and lemon-pepper. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Vermicelli Chicken Salad in Quick Cooking July/August 2005, p49
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Vermicelli Chicken Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Artichoke Hearts >
- Artichoke Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Salad Recipes >
- Chicken Salads >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Rice Recipes >
- Rice Salad Recipes >
- Rice Side Dish Recipes >
- Rice Side Dishes >