Venison Tenderloins Recipe
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 venison tenderloin steaks (4 ounces each)
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first nine ingredients; add fillets. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill fillets, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 4 minutes on each side until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°) Yield: 8 servings.
One serving (prepared with reduced-sodium soy sauce) equals 179 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 96 mg cholesterol, 483 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 27 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat.
Reviews for Venison Tenderloins
"Love this marinade! I don't eat venison so, I make this with chicken, omitting the red wine vinegar. I always make extra to put on salads the next day!"
"I've eaten plenty of venison and I have to admit that this recipe was my favorite!!"
"I marinated venison steaks overnight in refrig-then broiled:14min on one side and 7 min on other--Fantastic"